Becoming trauma-informed is a journey of capacity building. HERE this NOW offers a wide variety of trainings in order to help others develop their skills, instincts, abilities, and processes so they can forward and sustain trauma-informed growth in their respective settings.
Since many are unaware of the latest findings in the field of trauma studies and trauma recovery, training starts with the basics. Here are topics covered with ON SITE half day, full day, and multi-day training and facilitation:
- ACES (Adverse Childhood Experiences), Brain, Body, & Behavior
- ACES, Developmental Trauma, Toxic Stress: How Stress Response Develops in the Body and Impacts Health Outcomes (Physical and Mental)
- ACES and the Somatic Experience: Harnessing the Power of the Nervous System to Deepen Self Awareness and Healing
- Seems Like Employee Burnout: Compassion Fatigue, Vicarious Trauma, and Secondary Traumatic Stress and Ways of Repairing It
- Breaking the Conflict Cycle: The Dynamic Interplay of Stress Response Via Resonance
Click below to learn more about training in your specific setting: